Classic Choice - Custom Poker Back
|No set-up charge|
Applies to duplicate decks
See delivery options »
- Download custom tuck box file. (You can download this file at a later step within our cards maker if you wish.)
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online cards maker.
- Type: Poker sized playing cards
- Number of cards: 54 (includes 2 jokers)
- Dimensions: 63mm x 88mm, 2.5" x 3.5"
- Material options: [see details]
- 270gsm promotional quality card stock with blue core
- 300gsm professional quality card stock with blue core (smooth finish)
- 330gsm German finest & superior smooth quality card stock with black core (smooth finish)
- 310gsm French casino quality card stock with black core (linen finish)
- 310gsm German master quality card stock with black core (linen air finish) - Minimum order quantity of 1000 required for this option
- 13pt 100% white plastic (0.325mm)
- Packaging options (per deck): [view]
- Shrink-wrapped (default)
- White plain tuck box (add as low as US$ 0.10 per deck)
- White window tuck box (add as low as US$ 0.10 per deck) - Note the back of the last card will display through the window. If unsure, please contact us.
- Clear plastic case (add as low as US$ 0.25 per deck)
- Plastic hinged case (add as low as US$ 0.30 per deck)
- Tin box (add as low as US$ 0.70 per deck)
- Custom-printed tuck box
- Finishing: [see details]
- UV coated (gloss)
- Aqueous (matte)
- Options and effects: [view]
- Full color print (add as low as US$ 0.20 per deck)
- High gloss (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck)
- Embossing (add as low as US$ 0.50 per deck [min. 100])
- Gold stamped (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck [min. 100])
- Custom plastic box (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck)
- Custom hinged case (add as low as US$ 0.35 per deck)
- Custom tin box (add as low as US$ 0.90 per deck)
- Uncut sheet - your cards are not cut individually. Taken straight off the press. 54 cards per sheet (add US$ 9 per deck design)
- Booklet [see details]
- Delivery packaging: card deck individually shrink-wrapped if no box is chosen. Card band used for cards if plastic or tin box chosen. If tuck boxes are chosen, they will be shrink-wrapped. Uncut sheets are rolled up and put into a hardened tube.
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 deck for $12.00
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side. Read more about image uploads here.
Download templates: Download a playing card template to help guide your image design before uploading files.
See how easy it is to use our cards maker
Designed for those who want to customize the backs of playing cards - this poker size version has a standard index front and allows you to customize the backs of your deck with your logo / advertisement and text. Upload and drag 1, 4, 13 or 54 different artwork designs to the card backs. Each deck of cards uses the finest card stock and undergoes quality digital printing to keep your prints looking sharp and crisp. Each deck is individually shrink-wrapped and comes with optional packaging with additional choice to upgrade to 310 gsm linen card type finishing (from standard 300 gsm smooth card type finishing).
Product code: PC1401E26-05
Quality and handling video
We are a world reknown games printing company with many capabilities. If you have any further customization needs such as hot stamping, foil stamping, embossing, spot UV, custom card sizes etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your product completely, we have just the right service for you. See details.
"A perfect blend of quality, reasonable pricing and speedy service. I'll definitely be ordering from you again. Keep up the good work!"
Vincent Tai, Singapore Singapore May 29, 2012