How our Print-On-Demand Service Works
We are a fully Print-On-Demand (POD) playing cards service where everything can be done online on our incredibly easy and simple to use card builder where you can order your cards in as little as 1 or 2 minutes. See our 3 step guide below on getting started:
If you prefer not to use our online cards maker and wish to have someone advise you through your cards making experience, we do that too. Our professional team are ready to assist you in any aspect or your card making process and will make sure your cards turn out perfect the way you want them. Contact our sales and technical team here.
Some more information on our cards:
- Playing Cards: A deck of cards has a total of 54 cards (includes 2 jokers)
- Popular design options for card backs include:
- 1 image (same image for whole deck)
- 4 images (same image for whole suit)
- 13 images (same image for same numbers)
- 54 images (different image per card)
- Game Cards: Game cards are cards without the normal playing card numbers (Ace to King) and are blank for you to design the face and back any way you want. Decks come in 54 to 234 cards.
- Image(s) can be printed in portrait or horizontal view
- Our paper stock options include:
- 270 gsm promotional paper - low cost option but still great quality cards
- 300 gsm premium paper - for those looking for something a little extra
- 310 gsm French paper stock - preferred by casinos around the world
- 13pt white plastic (100%) - High premium quality plastic cards for those looking for the best
- Finishing effects:
- Smooth finishing - popular for promotional use and wedding favors
- Linen finishing - preferred by casinos around the world
- Foil stamping - accept customized design for quantity 1,000+
- Spot UV - accept customized design for quantity 1,000+
- For card bleed instructions as well as the live area - please refer to our artwork specifications for more details.
- Cards are printed on demand and usually require 2-3 working days for production depending on quantity.
- For details on production and delivery lead times, please refer to our production/delivery table.
- For alternative box and packaging options, playing card size/shapes, and finishing/effects - please contact our marketing team for further assistance.