Pinochle wtih Personalized Message - Jumbo Index
|No set-up charge|
Applies to duplicate decks
See delivery options »
- Download custom tuck box file within our online cards maker.
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online cards maker.
- 48 card deck in standard poker-size of 2.48'' x 3.46'' (63mm x 88mm)
- Card fronts contains 2 sets of 9, 10, J, Q, K, A cards for each suit
- Choose to upload 1, 4, 6 or 48 images on card backs
- Material options: [see details]
- 270gsm promotional quality card stock with blue core
- 300gsm professional quality card stock with blue core (smooth finish)
- 330gsm German finest & superior smooth quality card stock with black core (smooth finish)
- 310gsm French casino quality card stock with black core (linen finish)
- 310gsm German master quality card stock with black core (linen air finish) - Minimum order quantity of 1000 required for this option
- 13pt 100% white plastic (0.325mm)
- Printing options: [see details]
- Full color print
- High gloss + full color print
- Gold gilt edge + full color print
- Finish: [see details]
- MPC card finish
- Gloss finish
- Packaging options (per deck): [view]
- Shrink-wrapped (default)
- White plain tuck box (add as low as US$ 0.10 per deck)
- White window tuck box (add as low as US$ 0.10 per deck) - Note: The front of the first card will be the side that is displayed through the window of the tuck box. Please contact us if you need other arrangements.
- Clear plastic case (add as low as US$ 0.25 per deck)
- Plastic hinged case (add as low as US$ 0.30 per deck)
- Tin box (add as low as US$ 0.70 per deck)
- Custom-printed tuck box
- Finishing: [see details]
- UV coated (gloss)
- Aqueous (matte)
- Options and effects: [view]
- Full color print (add as low as US$ 0.20 per deck)
- High gloss (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck)
- Embossing (add as low as US$ 0.50 per deck [min. 100])
- Gold stamped (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck [min. 100])
- Box seals:
- MPC standard seal
- Custom seal
- Custom gold seal
- Custom plastic box (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck)
- Custom hinged case (add as low as US$ 0.35 per deck)
- Custom tin box (add as low as US$ 0.90 per deck)
- Uncut sheet - your cards are not cut individually. Taken straight off the press. 54 cards per sheet (add US$ 9 per deck design)
- Booklet [see details]
- Delivery packaging: card deck individually shrink-wrapped if no box is chosen. Card band used for cards if plastic or tin box chosen. If tuck boxes are chosen, they will be shrink-wrapped. Uncut sheets are rolled up and put into a hardened tube.
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 deck for $13.20
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side. Read more about image uploads here.
Download templates: Download a playing card template to help guide your image design before uploading files.
See how easy it is to use our cards maker
Long-term and steady exposure helps imprint your message into your targets' minds. Add marketing slogon onto the card back and give it out to customers and prospects. Each time they play with the cards, your brand gets an extra revelation. Featuring jumbo sized index, this template is particularly popular among marketers targeting the silver hair market.
Product code: PC1401E26-65
We are a world renown games printing company with many capabilities. If you have any further customization needs such as hot stamping, foil stamping, embossing, spot UV, custom card sizes etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your product completely, we have just the right service for you. See details.
"I've ordered from MPC twice now, and I've been very happy with the whole process. Uploading images is easy and intuitive, shipping time was faster than I expected, and the best part of it all was that, each time, I've been contacted by a staff member from the site when there were issues with my card box design. Not only did they give me advice so my box came out better, they also saw my ordering process through to the end. The quality of the cards, and my custom tuck box, was wonderful too. I was truly pleasantly surprised, and I'd recommend MPC to everybody! Thanks MPC!"
Heidi, Melbourne Australia January 22, 2016