Pinochle with Personalized Message (Landscape)
|No set-up charge|
Applies to duplicate decks
See delivery options »
- Download custom tuck box file within our online cards maker.
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online cards maker.
- 48 card deck in standard poker-size of 3.46'' x 2.48'' (88mm x 63mm)
- Card fronts contains 2 sets of 9, 10, J, Q, K, A cards for each suit
- Choose to upload 1, 4, 6 or 48 images on card backs
- Material options: [see details]
- 270gsm promotional quality card stock with blue core
- 300gsm professional quality card stock with blue core (smooth finish)
- 330gsm German finest & superior smooth quality card stock with black core (smooth finish)
- 310gsm French casino quality card stock with black core (linen finish)
- 310gsm German master quality card stock with black core (linen air finish) - Minimum order quantity of 1000 required for this option
- 13pt 100% white plastic (0.325mm)
- Printing options: [see details]
- Full color print
- High gloss + full color print
- Gold gilt edge + full color print
- Packaging options (per deck): [view]
- Shrink-wrapped (default)
- White plain tuck box (add as low as US$ 0.10 per deck)
- White window tuck box (add as low as US$ 0.10 per deck) - Note: The front of the first card will be the side that is displayed through the window of the tuck box. Please contact us if you need other arrangements.
- Clear plastic case (add as low as US$ 0.25 per deck)
- Plastic hinged case (add as low as US$ 0.30 per deck)
- Tin box (add as low as US$ 0.70 per deck)
- Custom-printed tuck box
- Finishing: [see details]
- UV coated (gloss)
- Aqueous (matte)
- Options and effects: [view]
- Full color print (add as low as US$ 0.20 per deck)
- High gloss (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck)
- Embossing (add as low as US$ 0.50 per deck [min. 100])
- Gold stamped (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck [min. 100])
- Custom plastic box (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck)
- Custom hinged case (add as low as US$ 0.35 per deck)
- Custom tin box (add as low as US$ 0.90 per deck)
- Uncut sheet - your cards are not cut individually. Taken straight off the press. 54 cards per sheet (add US$ 9 per deck design)
- Booklet [see details]
- Delivery packaging: card deck individually shrink-wrapped if no box is chosen. Card band used for cards if plastic or tin box chosen. If tuck boxes are chosen, they will be shrink-wrapped. Uncut sheets are rolled up and put into a hardened tube.
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 deck for $13.20
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side. Read more about image uploads here.
Download templates: Download a playing card template to help guide your image design before uploading files.
See how easy it is to use our cards maker
Personalized pinochle is cool. You can now tailor-make your own deck in a few clicks. Choose the template you want and key-in your message. You can adjust font size, type and color in our web-based card design editor. Once finish, place your order right away. As a service-oriented card maker, we offer customers full autonomy to choose among differnt card materials, size, packaging and delivery methods.
Product code: PC1401E26-66
We are a world renown games printing company with many capabilities. If you have any further customization needs such as hot stamping, foil stamping, embossing, spot UV, custom card sizes etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your product completely, we have just the right service for you. See details.
"I've had several decks of cards printed here now, 20 at last count, with custom boxes. I'm a visual effect artist and I have a graphic reproduction background and I'm quite impressed the quality of the printing on both the cards and the boxes. And I was checking these with a jeweler's loupe!
On the first decks, a set of 6 decks actually, the boxes were nearly a perfect match for all the test prints I did at home. However, on later decks, the boxes printed a bit darker, and on the last one, a subtle brocade pattern I had on a black backdrop had completely vanished. Normally when I print something, I need to do a slight curve adjustment to raise the gamma, and it looks like I'll be doing that for future jobs. Even still, the boxes did turn out great – I planned for them to look good with a solid black, just in case the printing came out dark.
I'm still kicking myself on the first set though. I did one set of six for a gift, but I did a copy for myself and didn't print the boxes for that set. Now I wish I did, because they looked great.
I'm currently working on a few more decks and I'm eager to see how they look."
Dave Jerrard, Burbank USA February 17, 2015