Pinochle Fun - Classic Choice with Jumbo Index (63.5 x 88.9mm)
|No set-up charge|
Applies to duplicate decks
See delivery options »
- Download custom tuck box file within our online cards maker.
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online cards maker.
- 48 card deck in standard poker-size of 2.5'' x 3.5'' (63.5mm x 89mm)
- Card fronts contains 2 sets of 9, 10, J, Q, K, A cards for each suit
- Choose to upload 1, 4, 6 or 48 different images for card backs
- Material options: [see details]
- 270gsm promotional quality card stock with blue core
- 300gsm professional quality card stock with blue core (smooth finish)
- 330gsm German finest & superior smooth quality card stock with black core (smooth finish)
- 310gsm French casino quality card stock with black core (linen finish)
- 310gsm German master quality card stock with black core (linen air finish) - Minimum order quantity of 1000 required for this option
- 13pt 100% white plastic (0.325mm)
- Packaging options (per deck): [view]
- Shrink-wrapped (default)
- White plain tuck box (add as low as US$ 0.10 per deck)
- White window tuck box (add as low as US$ 0.10 per deck) - Note: The front of the first card will be the side that is displayed through the window of the tuck box. Please contact us if you need other arrangements.
- Clear plastic case (add as low as US$ 0.25 per deck)
- Plastic hinged case (add as low as US$ 0.30 per deck)
- Tin box (add as low as US$ 0.70 per deck)
- Custom-printed tuck box
- Finishing: [see details]
- UV coated (gloss)
- Aqueous (matte)
- Options and effects: [view]
- Full color print (add as low as US$ 0.20 per deck)
- High gloss (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck)
- Embossing (add as low as US$ 0.50 per deck [min. 100])
- Gold stamped (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck [min. 100])
- Custom plastic box (add as low as US$ 0.40 per deck)
- Custom hinged case (add as low as US$ 0.35 per deck)
- Custom tin box (add as low as US$ 0.90 per deck)
- Uncut sheet - your cards are not cut individually. Taken straight off the press. 54 cards per sheet (add US$ 9 per deck design)
- Booklet [see details]
- Delivery packaging: card deck individually shrink-wrapped if no box is chosen. Card band used for cards if plastic or tin box chosen. If tuck boxes are chosen, they will be shrink-wrapped. Uncut sheets are rolled up and put into a hardened tube.
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 deck for $13.20
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side. Read more about image uploads here.
Download templates: Download a playing card template to help guide your image design before uploading files.
See how easy it is to use our cards maker
Product code: PC120126-61
We are a world renown games printing company with many capabilities. If you have any further customization needs such as hot stamping, foil stamping, embossing, spot UV, custom card sizes etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your product completely, we have just the right service for you. See details.
"I ordered several customised decks of 52 fully heavy coloured poker cards of different qualities and the images turned out great! Definitely worth the price. They looked almost exactly like they did in the preview in terms of the colour and where it cut-off. The only thing was that the images were slightly dimmer than the digital images(especially for the plastic deck) so next time I would want to increase the brightness of the images before printing. There were two cards that stuck together and left a patch of white dots on the cards when separated but I guess that was just a rare defect.
The 310gsm cards were thinner than expected,(even thinner than the 300gsm cards) but they slide off each other and bend well. The 300gsm cards were slightly sturdier.
In short, if you want to create a deck of cards for playing, take the 310gsm one. If you want to create a deck of cards for show and keepsake, take the 300gsm one. If you can afford it, the plastic deck is in a league of its own. The express delivery came within 7 working days after payment. "
Yong Jie, Singapore Singapore November 18, 2014