Custom LED UV Embossed Braille Playing Cards
|No set-up charge|
Applies to duplicate decks
See delivery options »
- Download custom tuck box file within our online cards maker.
- Add your design to the file on Ai or other image editing software.
- Save it and upload your finished file within our online cards maker.
- Type: Poker sized braille playing cards
- Number of cards: 54 (includes 2 jokers)
- Dimensions: 63.5mm x 88.9mm, 2.5" x 3.5"
- Production: LED UV high tech printing technology used to create the braille dots. No minimum order required.
- Material options: [see details]
- 310gsm French casino quality card stock with black core (linen finish)
- Packaging options (per deck): [view]
- White plain tuck box (add as low as US$ 0.10 per deck)
- Custom-printed tuck box
- Booklet [see details]
- Delivery packaging: card deck individually shrink-wrapped if no box is chosen. Card band used for cards if plastic or tin box chosen. If tuck boxes are chosen, they will be shrink-wrapped. Uncut sheets are rolled up and put into a hardened tube.
- No minimum order required. Buy 1 deck for $32.95
Image file tips:
Color Mode: RGB or CMYK for color images, Grayscale for black and white
Images accepted: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
(Need help on file conversions?)
Image resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
Bleeding: Please allow 1/8" (approx 36 pixels based on a 300dpi image) for bleeding and a further 1/8" for safe area margin inside each side. Read more about image uploads here.
Download templates: Download a playing card template to help guide your image design before uploading files.
See how easy it is to use our cards maker
Our custom braille playing cards measuring 2.5x3.5 inch and quality card stocks from 270gsm to 330gsm. Simply upload your design or image to create a deck of own playing cards. The black Braille dots is LED UV embossed on the top left of each card, keeping the card back smooth for your photo printing.
Product code: PC1401E26-160316
Quality and handling video
We are a world renown games printing company with many capabilities. If you have any further customization needs such as hot stamping, foil stamping, embossing, spot UV, custom card sizes etc, please contact our experienced sales and technical team. If you would like us to help you on setting up your product completely, we have just the right service for you. See details.
"A perfect blend of quality, reasonable pricing and speedy service. I'll definitely be ordering from you again. Keep up the good work!"
Vincent Tai, Singapore Singapore May 29, 2012