Certified high quality playing cards
At Makeplayingcards.com, we believe quality, safety and ethical practices are key aspects to keep our customers coming back. As such, we have our own in-house testing laboratory and have been awarded the following certificates for compliance with international standards and with a green operating nature.
- G7 Master: Awarded by IDEAlliance, our equipment and systems pass their process and quality control for proofing and printing. Read more about this award»
- GSV (Global Security Verification): By adopting a common set of supply chain security standards outlined in the CBP Security Recommendations, we are able to lower risks as well as enhance efficiency and cost savings. Read more about this award»
- FSC™ CoC: Issued by the Forest Stewardship Council™ for Dongguan Zensee Printing Ltd, the Chain-of-Custody certificate verifies materials used originate from well-managed forests and support source tracking. Read more about this award»
- ICTI CARE Process Seal of Compliance: We have implemented and maintain a Code of Business Practices system, which complies with the requirements of ICTI Code of Business Practices (2009 Version) of Dongguan Zensee Printing Ltd. Read more about this award»
- We are also holders of the following international quality and standards certificates: ISO9001 (2008), ISO140001 (2004)